I wanted to share a picture I took (safely!) this morning because I was completely taken away with the beautiful sun rise. It reminds me of warmer weather and I so desperately want it to be warmer!
On my way into work, I took a moment to reflect and think about all of the things I am so grateful for and the possibilities today would bring:
- I am grateful for hot coffee in cat-decorated tumblers with amaretto creamer.
- I am thankful my Jeep started this morning--the 13 year old engine doesn't like cold weather!
- I am thankful for great music that keeps me singing along while I drive.
- I am grateful for a job that allows me to work with awesome people and brilliant students on a daily basis.
- I am incredibly grateful for the people closest to my heart because of how often they are there for me.
- I am thankful for beautiful mornings that remind me how wonderful life can be despite the down/off days.
I hope you all had a beautiful morning too! How do you start your mornings?